Friday, April 19, 2013

Take a good luck flight...

CAS(E) this sketch!! Challenge inspired me so much that first thing that I did today after seeing off my husband was to make this card ;) Thank you N@Ali for this wonderful sketch. I can hold up everything else, just to create a card :) LOL I am sure all crafters think the same ;) 
Also, when I decided for the colors the CASE Study challenge #137, beautiful card by JJ inspired me :) So, here's my card...



So, my idea in creating this card was the expression of an individual learning from everything around and then  taking a flight for a better future. To represent this I used the CTS #24 sketch where in a buttlerfly is taking a flight absorbing the colors of the stripes :) 
I like my idea, I mean I am not boasting but I like it :)

The strips were made from white card stock and colored with my Pro Craft Jumbo Oil pastel set, the butterly is a free digi, I found on Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/fairydustpants/digi-stamps/) which was printed and colored by same oil pastels and stamps used are Good luck from Anita's Inque Boutique and Dipsy Doodling - ready set grow. Both are available at my local craft store Pat Catan's 

Challenges I want to play this for are -



Hope you enjoy my card :)

12 comments:

  1. Wow! Clever - I love the colours 'fading' and the butterfly gaining them! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so neat - really like the stripes of color and the little trail from the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you have used on this pretty card-what a great take on the sketch :)
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful and I love the thought behind this. I love the look you got with the pastels! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes you're right it is a great idea! Very clever and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you've made it look like the butterfly trail is woven between the line...very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what beautiful colours! I love the butterfly trail :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creation, the colour blend looks great. Thanks for playing at CASE Study.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beauty! Your color choices are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo pretty. Great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pretty pastel shades! Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete