Monday, May 6, 2013

Spread you wings...

"Spread your wings..." is my final creation for the day, though I am not sure about the final part ;) I might create yet another one, LOL .Here's my card



So this card is an inspiration from the following challenges, the sketch design from the terrific card by Maile Belles at Case Study #139, the code word RAINBOW at Addicted to CAS challenge #12 and Anything that flies - Make my Monday challenge I also want to play this for this week's Annabelle stamps blog AC162 - ANYTHING GOES

To make this card, I used my Memento Dye inks to shade the rainbow stripe using a sponge dauber, the butterly is a free digi, I found at Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/fairydustpants/digi-stamps/which was printed and colored using inks and masking technique :)

The challenges are -





Hope you enjoy my card :)

20 comments:

  1. ahh lovely idea and as always grt colouring

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing card, deepti! love the bold strokes of color down the side and that butterfly is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning - love your rainbow of colours - thanks for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my word, this is totally awesome! LOVE the rainbow idea and I LOVE the selective coloring of that gorgeous butterfly! Amazing!!! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    PS: I'm having a DT call at a new challenge called House of Cards and if you are interested, I'd LOVE for you to consider entering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a ton Mynnette :)I would love to try for DT at the House of Cards challenge :)and thank you again for the appreciation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful love the butterfly and the rainbow colours, thank you for joining us at MMM this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Deepti. Love the rainbow on the side of the card and repeated on the butterfly - so clever! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS! Loll :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for joining our DT call at House of Cards and good luck! Mynnette, Owner of House of Cards

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love the colourful stripes & butterfly, fabulous design.
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! what a gorgeous card, great design!
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is absolutely stunning, love the design & how you've combined all the challenges. hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this!! Nice, bright and gorgeous~ Thanks for joining in with Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super card. Love the design. Really unusual. Thank you for playing along with the ATCAS challenge.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! What a gorgeous way to do "rainbow!" Thanks for sharing and playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous design and congrats on your win at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Somehow I missed this one, Deepti! It is simply breathtaking!! Congratulations on the well-deserved win at ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete