Tuesday, May 12, 2015

CAS-ual Friday's Stamps Feature - Obsession with Kraft

Hello friends!! Today I am here for CAS-ual Friday's Stamps  feature post. For this post I am showcasing my recent obsession with kraft and blue :) This color combination is just delightful!

I have created these two cards by using the CAS-ual Friday's Lovely links Fri-DiesMon Ami Fleur Fri-dies and Stalk up Fri-dies, Mon Ami and Sassy Smiles stamp sets. Here is a look into my projects...
To make this card I cut out the lovely link die 3 times, adhered it on the kraft card stock. Stamped the flowers on a patterned paper and die cut it. To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment in white pigment ink and added the diet cuts heart left out by die cutting the link:)
To make this, I took a water color panel, added brush strokes with Twinkling H2O, took a kraft panel of the same size and die cut it 5 times with stalk up Fri-dies. Adhered it all together and to finish the card, I stamped the sentiment.

It was fun creating this set, I hope I was able to inspire you.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

27 comments:

  1. I lov your pretty turquoise and kraft cards today Deepti! Pretty designs and color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the teal and draft combo, really makes the whites and blacks leap off the page! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the kraft with the turquoise Dee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always stun me with your creations Deepti! Superb! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Gorgeous cards Deepti! Love the colors you chose to create these crafting gems!!! I need to catch up on comments on your blog! Sorry about that! I truly appreciate you stopping by my blog and leaving me sweet comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards Deepti ! I find working with kraft difficult ,I am amazed by your cards !

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are super cute! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obsessions with kraft and blue are a good thing, as evidenced by these beauties, Deepti! Love what you've done with the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving the teal blue/kraft combination! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards! I'm loving that color combo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pop of blue against that Kraft card stock is beautiful! LOVE the sentiment on that first card! Two wonderful cards.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blue and Kraft
    I never try
    its look adorable Deepti
    I am sorry life to busy..being GDT somewhere else makes me less time to visit all my friends only some..
    and you are always in my heart Deepti
    great cards

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really gorgeous creations!! I think your color choices are perfect!! The turquoise pops nicely against the kraft!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!! These are STUNNING!! I love the kraft with the teal!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely cards Dee. The pretty blue looks great with Kraft. I like the white greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I rarely think to use kraft and blue together...and you've made two spectacular cards with those colors! I'll bet that that combination will start showing up all over blogland now! Great card, Deepti. You are always an inspiration! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved these on the CFS Blog--beautiful work, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful set of cards... kraft is perfect with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love both your beautiful cards so much Deepti and your designs are fabulous too:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous! Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, the teal and kraft go together so beautifully, Deepti!!!! Two lovely cards!!!!
    Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a great, unexpected, color combination! LOVE these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the blue with kraft! Great designs! I especially love the second with the negative cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Two gorgeous cards, Deepti! I love this color combo and how you paired your dies and stamp sets...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete