Thursday, October 1, 2015

CASEplorations #9 - Greta Hess

Hi friends! it's time for CASEplorations inspiration post at STAMPlorations. On the first of every month, the STAMPlorations girls share CASEs of some of our favorite cards - maybe even one of yours. Be sure to stop by the blog  for the seventh installment of CASEd inspiration.
CASEplorations will serve as a starting off point for our Inspiration Project Posts. We show you how we CASE a card so you can, in turn, CASE the inspiration cards we share throughout the month. You can find more details HERE.

Our artist for the month of October is none other than the very creative and talented Greta Hess of GG CreationsI am a big fan of unique designs, you will fall in love with her beautiful cards. So let me show you her beautiful card (click HERE to see her original post) and my CASE...
It is obvious how I got inspired by Greta card, here is my card...
Though I was inspired by the gingham and the black and white, I somehow decided to not go with the obvious floral route :) To make this card, I took a black cardstock and heat embossed the houses (using the Bee's knees - Houses), I masked the houses and stamped the moon (using Dee's Artsy Impressions - Frames and flowers) and embossed the stars (using Balloons and Banners set). On the card base I added the patterned paper and layered it with black and white panels after diecutting their edges (using PPP Stitched Border - 1 dies)

Hope you enjoyed it. Check out the amazing CASE creations by  Greta and our team, HERE

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

14 comments:

  1. love your case of greta's card... so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you case on Greta's gorgeous card. Your take on it is beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outline houses -- looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just love this! Fabulous CASE and I love the night theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so fun Deepti! ps Great photo, I always have trouble photographing black.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Greta to bits and her cards, what a great choice for your CASE!! Love Greta's card and your CASE is perfect Deepti, simply fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable little scene! Love that touch of chalkboard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the black and white.. awesome cards

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulous moonlit village, Deepti ... so striking! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww...that home...it is adorable...love the sweet scene created and absolutely perfect CASE of Greta's card! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deepti, I have CASed your beautiful CASE..you can find it HERE. Thank you for keeping us inspired! :)
      Suchi xx

      Delete
  11. I am so honored to have you & all the DT case my card! Your creativity for casing cards always inspires me, Deepti, & this is no exception! Terrific card!

    ReplyDelete