Wednesday, April 5, 2017

CUTplorations April 2017 Challenge

I am here with "CUTplorations challenge" for the month of April :) I hope you will play along with us.All you have to do is create a project based on the inspiration photo and using die cut(s). You must use at least one STAMPlorations/CUTplorations product (there's always the free digi stamp from the Never Ending Challenge). Then link up to the gallery which will be open until 11:55 PM PST on the last day of the month. You must also share the challenge graphic and link to the CUTplorations post in your blog posts.
There are prizes to be won... a $10 gift certificate to the winner voted by the Inspiration team and $5 gift certificate each to the 2 top picks. If there are 30 or more entries: 1 random winner will get any 2 CUTplorations word/phrase dies used by the DT) 

This months Photo is floral prints and I guess we all love all things floral :), let's see how you will interpret it! I had so much fun with this new challenge.
Here is the card, I created inspired by colors :)
I diecut a kraft panel and stamped my images by masking technique using white ink, coz I wanted to do some no line pencil coloring. Next All I did was some Prisma Color Pencil Coloring and I added my sentiment using the inlaid die cutting and layering it with black sentiment die cuts. To finish the card I added some white sequins. I have used Smile Word DieCrazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies and The Birds and The Blooms and Prisma Color Pencils doe coloring :)

I am sharing this at CAS Mix it Up April Challenge - Stamping +Inlaid die cutting +MaskingAAA Cards #87 - Shiny Spring), Addicted to CAS #108 - Smile, SIP Challenge #93 - Flowers and 613 Avenue Create #196- Anything Goes!.
   
 
I hope you like it and will play along with us, For more inspiration and details on the challenge, click HERE.
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful watercoloured blooms, Deepti. Such pretty combination of colours that really pop against the kraft card base. Great job with the inlaid sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring, love the CAS design too :D
    Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These flowers are so vibrant on the kraft card, Deepti! Love all the details in the flowers and the inlaid sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the deep rich colors! This is incredible Deepti!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous card, Deepti! I love your color palette and your no line coloring with pencils is just perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry...I meant to add that I also love your inlaid die cut sentiment! This card is sure to make the recipient smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Dee...absolutely Stunning color pencil no line coloring!! Love your inlaid die cut Smile, vibrant colors and masked flowers. TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a real beauty of a card. Loving the inlaid die and the layered black really makes it pop. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is just gorgeous. The flowers look so realistic and dimensional. Love the contrast between the kraft and the vibrant flowers.
    Glad you visited toady at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love the bold colours against the kraft card stock and the inlaid die cut adds a perfect touch. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a stunning card . Love your colouring and vibrant colours . X TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very beautiful clean and simple card! Love it :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS – Ellenor DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simple elegance! Love the deep blue. Thanks for playing the Stamp Ink Paper challenge last week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifully colored!! I see that you are a pro not only in water coloring but also pencil coloring! :)
    Hugs
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful!! The coloring, the design, the inlaid die-cutting - it's all simply beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous coloring, Deepti and I love the subtle touch of the inlaid die. fabulous
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations you are one of this week’s Top Rockers at 613 Avenue Create - don’t forget to pick up your badge from the Top Rocker page.

    ReplyDelete