Thursday, July 19, 2018

STAMPlorations Summer Release 2018 - Day 4

The STAMPlorations Summer Release - Day 4 is here and I can't wait to share the cards I created using the newest products. I am sure you will love these as much as I did :) we are showcasing the stamp set from talented Shery called "Brave one"
Any release is not complete without the prizes, so here's what you get for commenting...
Prizes: 
- ONE winner of $25 GC 
- ONE winner of her choice of (1) stamp set and (1) word die from the new release

Commenting is from July 16 to July 23. Must comment on ALL the stamp release posts on the STAMP blog and designers' blogs to qualify for the prizes

Another fabulous set from Shery, I love the flowers, butterflies and sentiments in this set. I guess we can't have enough of flowers :) Check out the team HERE and be amazed :) Let me show you the stamp and the cards I created.
Here are my cards...

For this one I took a grey card stock and stamped the flowers in watermark ink and the sentiment in black. I then stamped the butterflies on patterned paper (Craft Smith - Fiorella) and fuzzy cut those, adhered then with foam adhesive to finish my card :)

For my second card I stamped the flowers on a white panel and cut it along the top edge. I also drew some stems. I then colored these with Sharpie Markers. To finish I stamped the sentiment and layered the floral panel with some dimension :)
Hope you liked my cards! Thank you so much for stopping  by and leaving me a comment.

PS All stamps (including new release) are 10% off automatically and if you use my code STAMPGIRLDEEPTI for an extra 20% off

20 comments:

  1. Both cards are oh so pretty! Love the gray background you created and those beautiful red flowers against the black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT CARDS! I love how for the top card you have the butterflies outlined in black with different patterned paper for them in the center! very unique and pretty! I also like the orange flowers on top of the black paper! makes them really stand out nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those sweet paper pieced butterflies AND the design of that card. Both cards are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning both of them. Love the use of the grey and then the dark card stock on both of your fabulous cards. You are alwasy so creative and thank you for the very inspiring cards x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the contrast of colors on both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card designs but my favorite is the last one with those bright blooms against the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love how you colored your flowers. Very pretty. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both just delightful Deepti, love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Deepti, your cards are absolutely gorgeous! Love, love, love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowza! those cards really pop! fantastic!!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  11. The butterflies and blooms are beautiful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both of these are stunning. I love how you've used the grey and the black cardstock, so different xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you've popped the designs off
    the backgrounds. Beautiful cards.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, I love that monochromatic stamped background with the paper pieced butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Deepti both your cards are so gorgeous! I really like the gray background. Thank you for sharing and inspiring us!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bboth these are stunning! I love, love, love the butterflies, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty. Love the grey background on the first one.

    ReplyDelete