Monday, August 20, 2018

Spellbinders - Handmade Collection by Stephanie Low

Hello friends! I am back to share some more projects I created using the goodies sent by  Spellbinders from their Handmade Collection by Stephanie Low. I am showcasing the HAPPINESS HANDMADE  and VINTAGE BUTTONS HANDMADE BY STEPHANIE LOW STAMP AND DIE SET

I had so much fun making with these, I have a fun variety of cards to share with you from both these sets. Let me show you...
For my very first card, I stamped fuzzy cut and colored the gift boxes. For the background, I water colored the panel and used a stencil (STAMPlorations Stained Glass), sprayed it with water, placed it on dried water colored panel for a stencil pick up technique. I added a splatter of gold and embossed the sentiment in gold. Adhered the gift boxed with dimension and layered it over a striped patterned paper.

For this one, I distress inked a panel then stamped the pattern with tone on tone ink. To add more texturing, I also did water stamping on the inked panel. Then I stamped, die cut the sentiments. Stamped colored the image and adhered all the pieces together :)

For my card three from this set, I kept it simple by stamping the image to build a background and then adding a colored die cut image ad my focal. This gorgeous image need to shine... right!!

The next two cards are from the Vintage Buttons set.

For the first one, I did stamping of the button images creating a rainbow background and then added some stamped and die cut images on top for dimension. Sentiment is from sticker alphabets  (from Echo Park Paper - Homemade collection)

Lastly, for this card... I took a watercolor card stock and gold heat embossed the buttons along the lower edge. I then water colored it using the wet on wet technique. Once the panel was dry, I added more textured look by doing ink smooshing technique with Distress inks on top of washed panel. To finish I added the sticker sentiment (from Echo Park Paper - Homemade collection)
The Spellbinders products used 
Happiness Handmade by Stephanie Low Stamp and Die Set Vintage Buttons Handmade by Stephanie Low Stamp and Die Set
I hope you enjoyed my creation, you can find this set HERE. Thank you Spellbinders for sharing these goodies with me.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

2 comments:

  1. Deepti, these are wonderful and beautiful cards. I love each of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I don't know where to begin when commenting on these cards sweetie, the gold embossed buttons on that ombre background, the delicate stamp used on the grey background or my all time blown away favourite, the parcels/presents on the dark blue background. They are simply amazing, looking at them it looks 3D each present looks like you made a small box and stacked them up. The depth of colour behind them too wowww.

    ReplyDelete