Tuesday, January 29, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspiration - January 29th 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIDDHARTH!!

Hello friends! For those of you who are wondering who Siddharth is... he is my son who turned 3 today. We are so blessed to have him in our lives. Everyday, every moment is a memory we make with him. On this day, I wish for a healthy, happy and successful life for him :)

So this being a special day I decided to make a birthday card for STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!! This week we will showcase cards using any of the stamp line and I am using my designs Dee's Artsy Impressions

Use the Discount Code STAMPGIRLDEEPTI to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies used in my projects

Let me show you my fourth  Inspiration card for January 2019...

I wanted his card to be bright and colorful and what could be better than distress inks to make a colorful card :) So I inked the panel making a rainbow :) I die cut the balloons for a camouflaged look. I have used Little Love Birthday WishesKathryn's Big Wishes Coordinating Dies .I colored the images, using Prismacolor Pencils

Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

9 comments:

  1. The bright/happy colors of your card caught my eye while scrolling through my blog feed! What a marvelous card! Perfect for a birthday card! BTW - I LOVE those cool balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect, colorful card for your young son - happy birthday, Siddharth:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous balloon background!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this background! I have to try it! Just got my hands on oxides and haven't been too adventurous! But you inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and vibrant card, with great blending and loving those rainbow colours. The hidden balloons look great and what a special little boy you have been blessed with x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your son! What a fabulous card, love the vibrant colors and sweet little birthday scene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, Happy Birthday wishes to your sweet little one! This is a darling card. It's bright and happy, perfect for his birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love the way you did the balloons! Happy Birthday Siddharth!

    ReplyDelete