Thursday, March 21, 2019

STAMPlorations Spotlight - Bloomful Frame

Hello friends! I am up with a spotlight project over at the STAMPlorations blog. I hope I will be able to inspire you. Today, I am playing with the newest stamp club set "Bloomful" and I decided to stamp the floral images to build a frame. I also did Distress inking but you can skip that step and simply stamp along a frame. Let me show you...





I have used  "Bloomful" 
preview-Bloomful
Please head over to STAMPlorations Blog for a photo tutorial on this. click HEREThank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful background Deepti, this is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, yet another beautiful card design to inspire us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous background, stamped flowers and LOVE your drawn frame. Off to check out your STAMPlorations post. TFS my friend. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete