Tuesday, May 21, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspiration - May 21st - All about Flowers

Welcome back to STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!! Inspiration team is sharing some super amazing projects with a focus on  Flower Power

From May 21 to May 31, products in the Flower Power section of the store will be 15% off instantly. 
Use the Discount Code STAMPGIRLDEEPTI to get up to 35% off

Let me show you my fourth Inspiration project for May 2019...


For my card I decided to create a flower garden. I simply stamped the images and water colored these, I also stamped, colored and fuzzy cut the butterflies and adhered them on top. I have used Groovy ShoesWoodedBirthday Bash, Winged Things and GansaiTambi Watercolors.

Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

6 comments:

  1. this card is lovely - great composition:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Deepti! I love the warm colors you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your watercoloring is beautiful and I love the background. Was that more watercoloring?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gorgeous, blended colors that you used for such a painterly card design!

    ReplyDelete