Thursday, June 13, 2019

STAMPlorations Spotlight - Wanderlust

Hello friends! I am up with a spotlight project over at the STAMPlorations blog. I hope I will be able to inspire you. Today I am playing with an older stamp club set "Wanderlust"  I decided to make tags that can be added to the gifts for people who love to travel or may be we can send these as a reminder to those busy with routine that there is so much more to life :) Seeing the images in this set I was inclined towards making little scenes but with a difference. Let me show you...
preview-Wanderlust preview-JustBecause-DeesArtsyImpressions  preview-stamplorations-luggagetags

Please head over to STAMPlorations Blog for a photo tutorial on this. click HEREThank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I like these Deepti! You've created some wonderful little scenes. My favorite is the bicycle with the pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete