Tuesday, December 3, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspiration - December 3rd 2019

Welcome back to STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!! Inspiration team is sharing some super amazing projects 

Let me show you my first Inspiration project for December 2019...
I went with a clean and simple card and this time I picked kraft card stock. I stamped and pencil colored the image and added some gold details. I added this panel on black card base. I have used Better Together and Prisma Color Pencils. 
Here is a closeup to show the gold details :)


Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

7 comments:

  1. This is very unique - love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold is amazing, it was genius to add it Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! I LOVE the addition of the gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Lovely purple flowers and I love the touch of gold shine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunningly gorgeous! Love how the purple and white just pop against the kraft. Beautiful and creative card!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete