Tuesday, August 18, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspiration - August 18th 2020

 Welcome to the STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $15 gift code. Yay!! Inspiration team is sharing some super amazing projects 

Let me show you my third Inspiration project for August 2020...
This is one of my pieces which was colored during the Kathy's 30 Day Coloring Challenge. I simply stamped the floral image and did no line pencil coloring. I used Sketched Blooms [Stamp set which is now available as a digital stamp], Thank you Coffee and Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies. For coloring Prismacolor pencils.

Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

4 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity and the beautiful coloring on the flower! Wonderful card Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, you have created lots of depth with your wonderful colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful bloom and a gorgeous card Deepti! In fact, I arrived home from my beach camping holiday last night to a wonderful surprise, your card is absolutely fabulous and the elephant is serious FUN! (I have some Spellbinders goodies to play with myself and you have totally inspired me, again!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful! Love the clean design and gorgeous dimension.

    ReplyDelete