Tuesday, September 8, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspiration - September 8th 2020

Welcome to the STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $15 gift code. Yay!! Inspiration team is sharing some super amazing projects 

Let me show you my second Inspiration project for September 2020...

I am back with another clean and simple card but this time I did some water coloring :) Pairing gold and green is a fantastic idea, I did the same for my card. Heat embossed the leaves, over lapping each other. did some loose water coloring and die cut the sentiment and adhered it back following inlaid technique. I used LeafyThanks Word Die  and Thank you Coffee [for sentiment] and for coloring Gansai Tambi Watercolors.
The closeup shows the details of my coloring and die cutting. Dimension was added using some black foam sheet.


Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

3 comments:

  1. I love your gold and green color combo --- and the fun way you did your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever and unique technique to highlight your sentiment Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gold and green look amazing, I love how you have done the background with those splatters xx

    ReplyDelete