Thursday, October 29, 2020

SPELLBINDERS - Season's Greetings Deer

 Hello dear friends! I feel so thrilled to be guesting with Spellbinders again. Today I am sharing the cards I created featuring the newest Season's Greetings Deer  This die set has been very popular and is being release again and I totally agree with this set being so popular :)


Let me show the cards I created :)
For my cards, I wanted to keep the design simple and make the deer the star. Also I wanted to work with grey color scheme with a little pops of color :)

I picked two tones of grey a darker for the deer and lighter for the base panel. I did some die cutting and adhered it all together. For the winter look I added some white dots with a gel pen :) Here is a closeup...



Here is the product I used... Season's Greeting Deer and also the duo of cards one more time


I hope you were inspired by my creations. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)Don't forget to check out the new dies HERE

4 comments:

  1. What a brilliant set of dies and a brilliant set of cards Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are DARLING!! I just received this set and cannot wait to play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, these are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're making me wish I had that die set, Deepti! These are so cute! Love your designs!

    ReplyDelete