Saturday, March 13, 2021

Crafty Meraki - March 13th 2021

Hello friends! I am back with Crafty Meraki goodness. Today I am featuring another one of the gorgeous floral set illustrated by Alex Syberia for Crafty Meraki. The roses in set are fabulous and can be used in a variety of ways. For my card, I decided to frame those :) You can check out all the products HERE. 


Let me show you what I made... 
I wanted to keep my card simple and make the framed roses the focal point of my card. For the background I used grey card stock and die cut it using this gorgeous stitch lined slimline die.  I water colored the roses using Gansai Tambi Watercolor, keeping the colors simple. I have used You are incredible Stamp set, Sweet Friendship stamp set [for sentiment], Timeless Frames Slimline dies and Dancing Feathers Slimline die
Here is a close up...




Hope you like this card!
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me some love. 

4 comments:

  1. It is a real beauty !!!!
    Love it !
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Deepti! I like the pretty scalloped frame surrounding your roses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning roses beauty, my friend. I love how you beautifully watercolored your roses and framed them with your pretty die cut scalloped frame. Wonderful die cut texture background too. TFS Love and Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete