Wednesday, May 19, 2021

STAMPlorations - SPRING FLING Blog Hop May 19th 2021

Welcome to the fabulous SPRING FLING Blog Hop and Linky Party. This is one of the amazing annual event organized by STAMPlorations which is loaded with spring inspiration and prizes. Don't forget to hop along for a chance at these prizes.

BLOG HOP PRIZES

3 winners of a $7 prize code randomly drawn from comments left on the STAMPlorations blog and designers' blogs

LINKY PRIZES

- 2 winners of a $12 prize code

- 1 winner of a $25 prize code

EXTRA PRIZES

A few surprise winners randomly drawn from our social media accounts (FB, IG, Pinterest, blogs) to win either prize codes or products

Hop and linky are open until June 7. Winners announced on June 10 in the May winners post.


Me and the team are featuring the newest Quick Card Fronts. My card features Quick Cards #5 - Artsy Florals A2 Card Fronts. I was drawn towards the colors and layout of these floral and I must say the thickness of the card stock makes it even more desirable. Let me show you the card...

I took the panel and die cut the sentiment, I also die cut the sentiment using a black foam sheet, I then in laid this back on the panel. To add more interest I die cut the bird, cut it out from the rest and adhered it on top. Ta Da... that was easy! I also used You are my Sunshine Phrase die and For the Birds Die

Here is a closeup...


Thank you so much for stopping by. Check out all the fun over at STAMPlorations Blog, HERE.



14 comments:

  1. I love how the sentiment is popping from the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous and I love the eclipsed sentiment. Cute bird die too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun design Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the floral pattern of that card front, very Springlike. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty this looks. I like how you ladies are die cutting the sentiment from the same paper as the background. NICE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, The added bird is perfect. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So colorful and pretty! Love that sentiment technique and
    ALWAYS happy to see a birdie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty design! I love the sentiment and sweet bird!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like how you did the sentiments. I have never thought to do that. LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow love how you layered this card - bird is so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the addition of the bird. Great project idea share.

    ReplyDelete