Saturday, June 12, 2021

Crafty Meraki - June 12th 2021

 Hello friends! I am back with Crafty Meraki goodness. Crafty Meraki just completed its First Anniversary and has added lots of new amazing stamps and dies. Today I am featuring some of the previously released stamps and dies. My focus was on the Hello word die and I paired it with two different stamp sets. Let me show you what I made... 



For my first card, I decided to make clean and simple card inspired by the Pantone colors 2021. I stamped the floral cluster and colored it following no line water coloring technique. I then adhered it on grey card stock and placed a tone on tone die cut hello with some black foam dimension. Simple and fun!I used Gansai Tambi Watercolors for coloring.
Here is a close up...


For my second card, I clear embossed the butterfly background on orange card stock. I then inked it with darker tones of pink and purple inks. To finish I added the sentiment hello only this time I also added the die cut hello frame, Fun and easy to make. Here is a close up...



I have used the following products for these cards Love you Mom, Fluttering Feathers and Hello Shadow Word die

Hope you like these cards! You can check out all the products HERE. 
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me some love. 

2 comments:

  1. Two pretty cards, Deepti! The gray with those sweet yellow blooms is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty cards -- the grey with yellow flowers is outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete