Tuesday, August 31, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspiration - August 31st 2021

Welcome to the STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $15 gift code. Yay!! Inspiration team is sharing some super amazing projects 

Let me show you my Inspiration project for August 2021...
I have made a watercolor wash background and stenciled on top of it. I then die cur a windoe frame on the panel. Then I stamped and water colored the floral image and laid it on the window. I used my newest illustrated set Blossom Sprays #6Leaf Prints 4 Stencil and Best Mom ever [for sentiment] 
Here is a close up...

Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

2 comments: