Monday, June 1, 2015

CASEplorations #5 - Virginia Lu

Hi friends! it's time for CASEplorations inspiration post at STAMPlorations. On the first of every month, the STAMPlorations girls share CASEs of some of our favorite cards - maybe even one of yours. Be sure to stop by the blog  for the fifth installment of CASEd inspiration.
CASEplorations will serve as a starting off point for our Inspiration Project Posts. We show you how we CASE a card so you can, in turn, CASE the inspiration cards we share throughout the month. You can find more details HERE.

Our artist for the month of June is none other than the very creative and very popular Virginia Lu of Yes VirginiaI am a big fan of her creative and  her gorgeous designs, you will fall in love with her beautiful cards. So let me show you her beautiful card (click HERE to see her card) and my CASE...
It is obvious how I got inspired by Virgina's card, here is my card.
To make this card, I heat embossed the flowers and leaves from STAMPlorations Dee's Artsy Impressions - Blooming Buds in gold. Colored these on the back side with Sharpie markers. Then I heat embossed the sentiment using STAMPlorations The birds and the blooms To finish the card card I added some kraft and striped patterned paper panels. I am sharing this at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #35 - V for vellum

Hope you enjoyed it. Check out the amazing CASE creations by our team and also another supremely beautiful CASE from Virginia of her own card, HERE

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

25 comments:

  1. Virgina's card is gorgeous and so is your take on it ..Both cards are simply wow !! ..Love the colors and the design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new stamp set, the flowers are so versatile. The rich gold and red look fab on this card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stamp set is amazing! Would have used it too, but did not have it at the time - fabulous card, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have ACED this CASEplorations challenge!! Love love your take, Deepti. It's perfect in every way! Thank you for having me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ! loved the gold embossing ,Beautiful card !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, just stunning. Love this floral set embossed in gold, and your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The perfect blooms for a CASE of Virginia's lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful take Virginia’s gorgeous card! Love your gorgeous blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your flowers so the best feeling, what in the soul of the game. Beautiful card, is impressive. The combination of orange, yellow and carmine is amazing.
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful CASE of Virginias card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beauty Deepti!! Love the stripes along the edge and those lush flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing card by Virginia & I love your case, Deepti! Can't go wrong with gold embossing in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply gorgeous! I am going to NEED your new stamps, girl! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness...What a gorgeous take on Virginia's card! I love how you colored the blooms and your CAS design is stunning! Can't wait until my stamps get here so I can start playing with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!! This is truly amazing Deepti!! I just love the embossed look over the vellum with your coloring! You make it so stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW what a beautiful CASE!! Love the vibrancy
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  17. Striking, vibrant and so beautiful, Deepti! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards Deepti!! Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for our "V is for Vellum" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So elegant embossed in gold!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! This is a beautiful take on Virginia's inspiration card! And you have now totally inspired me to try my Sharpies (Sharpies I have!) on vellum this way. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful take on the card! I love the gold embossing/coloring on vellum. The black and white strip adds some great punch to it too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome CASE! Love it! Thanks for joining the fun in the V is for Vellum Challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete