Tuesday, August 4, 2015

CAS-ual Friday's Stamps Feature - Aug 4th 2015

Hello friends!! Today I am here for CAS-ual Friday's Stamps  feature post. For this post I created cards that focused on sentiments. CFS have some amazing collection of sentiment stamps with fabulous fonts and I wanted to make them the focus of my designs.  I am sharing the details on how I made these cards on the CFS blog! Click HERE to check it out.

Here is a sneak into the cards I created...
 and here is a peek into my second card... colorful one :)
I have used the Wait for itIn the cards, Wall flower, Snowflake splendor, Bold wishes and Shuffle Fri-dies to make this card, please head over to CFS blog, HERE for details

It was fun creating this card, I hope I was able to inspire you. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

17 comments:

  1. These look like fun, on my way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WoW!! These cards are great! The awesome one is truely AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW GF!! That first card is so totally awesome! Of course I popped over to see the finished card and had to come back to leave a 2nd comment! Really quite amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your cards over at CASual Fridays - jawdropping! Especially that first one - pure genius!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the peek, Deepti! Off I go to check out your amazing creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser. Going over to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing and so fun, Deepti! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are amazing, Deepti!!!! Love all the fun sentiments on the first!!! The strips of patterned paper on both cards really look great!!!
    Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, wow, wow. Your creativity never ceases to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even the sneak peaks look amazing, I'm off to have a proper look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are Amazing! Gorgeous projects <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. great awesome card Deepti...I look there but the link go to all blogs...but I see here lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  13. That first card is seriously mind blowing. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete