Saturday, May 28, 2016

ATCAS #89 - Petals

We are back with a new challenge at Addicted to CAS . This time the host of the challenge host is very talented Valentyna and she has chosen the code word... PETALS. A super fun codeword as we all love flowers and petals and it gives us numerous possibilities to use our floral stamps and other products :) I would like to welcome our Guest Designer Julie of Handcrafted by Jules blog. Her cards are both gorgeous and amazing, I love her coloring skills :) Make sure you catch up on her talent :)
You will win 3 digi stamps from our fabulous sponsor QKR Stampede
Here's my card...
To make this card, I decided to use some of the goodies I once had won from Paper crafts and scrapbooking challenge :) These are some patterned papers and some stickers :) I they are from Echo park :) All I did here is to pick the stickers and adhere them the vertical strip of gingham sticker :) Fun and easy.
I am sharing this at Cardsundmore Challenge blog #159 - Let's use lots of color, Stamp, Ink Paper #49 - Flowers, Time out challenges #57 - may all your weeds be wild flowers and Simon Says Wednesday challenge - Anything Goes

Our DT has come up with some amazing projects this week. Pop over to our ATCAS challenge blog here and take a peek. I am looking forward to the challenge this fortnight and am very excited to visit your blogs. 

Have fun in creating CAS card :) and thank you for visiting my blog.

16 comments:

  1. Love your colorful flowers over the gray checkerboard strip Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweet as can be, Deepti, I love the border of pretty flowers against the yellow background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Deepti! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, Deepti! I love how you arranged all these pretty blooms, and the buttercup yellow card base is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, Deepti! Those flowers smile to me. very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deepti, what a fabulous layout. I love the gingham with your cascade of flowers. Gorgeous card
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty design and layout Deepti. Superb petals and blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card. I love the peach background color and the strip of gingham with those adorable little flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty design! Terrific inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how the CAS design of your card makes those flowers just POP!!! Thank you for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for those sweet words Dee, so pleased to be guesting with you all.
    Fab design, a perfect way to make a CAS card!
    Thanks for sharing it with us over at CardsundMore too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great work! Thank you for playing with us at TO Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. a very great card thank you for participation on the challenge of cards and more. Margrit

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet design, sorry it's taken me so long to getting around to commenting.
    Hope you are all well and Sid is behaving! :)

    ReplyDelete