Tuesday, November 8, 2016

STAMPlorations Inspiration - November 8th 2016

Welcome back to STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!!

Let me show you my second Inspiration card for November 2016...
To make this card, I stamped the images using water resistant ink. I then watercolore dthe images and different color and colored the background in gold. For the sentiment I used the word die and diecut in gold foil paper.  I have used Kathryn and Christmas stamp set,Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies and Believe word die and Gansai tambi watercolors

Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

6 comments:

  1. love how you made the background.
    fun colors and designs
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so festive and fun Deepti!! Love all of the playful images and your amazing coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card, Deepti! I love how you stamped all of these small images to create your design, and your gold sentiment is so elegant! Of course your watercoloring is amazing, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your backgrounds are always amazing. Love this one. X

    ReplyDelete