Tuesday, April 25, 2017

STAMPlorations Inspiration - April 25th 2017

We are back with STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!! This week we will showcase cards using Shery Russ Designs

From April 25 to May 1, all SRD stamps are 10% off (no coupon needed) + 1 SRD stamp set (Check the STAMP blog) is 20% off (no coupon needed)

Let me show you my fourth Inspiration card for  April 2017...

To make this card, I used patterned paper on my card base and also did some die cutting using a patterned paper. I then arranged and adhered my die cut pieces. I also added some texture paste to add some interest. I have used Trendy feathers - 2 , Trendy Spring bloom dies stamp set, and Heidi Swapp Dreamy and Prima Forever green patterned paper.

Use the Discount Code STAMPGIRLDEEPTI to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies.

Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

4 comments:

  1. I love how you used your DSP, die cuts and stamping. A gorgeous card with beautiful textures. TFS Dee. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of the coloring.
    The plain stamping is great.
    Wonderful card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful arrangement of flowers and I love your choice of patterned papers for the background! Such a lovely card, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete