Tuesday, May 23, 2017

STAMPlorations Inspiration - May 23rd 2017

We are back with STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!! This week we will showcase cards using Shery Russ Designs

From May 23 to May 29, all SRD stamps are 10% off (no coupon needed) + 2 SRD stamp set (A Cup of Roses (4x4) and Many Blessings stamps & coordinating die (4x6).) is 20% off (no coupon needed)

Let me show you my fourth Inspiration card for  May 2017...
For this one I wanted to create something artsy :)To make this card, I took a water color card stock and stamped the bird house and the birds. I then water colored it mixing some shades to get the colors I wanted. Once dried I stamped some damask background, also some brick wall. To finish the card I stamped the sentiment and distressed the edges :)  I have used Country Rustic , Life in Full Color stamp set, Mixed Media Grunge - 2, Distress Damask Background Stamp and Trendy Birds - 2. For coloring I have used Gansai Tambi Water colors

Use the Discount Code STAMPGIRLDEEPTI to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies.

Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Deepti, love the depth of colour and brickwork in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous design Deepti! love the watercoloring and partial stampings! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Deepti, this is an amazing card! You always knock my socks off with your talents!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Dee! I always love your card and completely agree with Lisa's comment here!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card...what a sweet bird house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card made me swoon Deepti! It's a work of art. Your water coloring ins awesome. I love the effect of the brick and Damask stamps, the distressed edges - I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card.
    Love the flying birds, the partial
    brick wall. The bird houses are
    great.
    thanks for sharing a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your card. Really wonderful background. Thanks for explaining how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry to have fallen so far behind on my visits...this is such a FABULOUS card, Deepti! Your background is so cool, and works perfectly with the birds and bird house...Love it!

    ReplyDelete