Thursday, October 19, 2017

STAMPlorations Spotlight - Feathery Fun!

Hello friends! I am up with a spotlight project over at the STAMPlorations blog. I hope I will be able to inspire you. I am playing with the newest Stamp Club set "Feathery - October 2017"  Look at those gorgeous feathers and this one has coordinating dies, that makes for unlimited card design ideas. For my very first design with this set, I wanted to add some tribal art details to my feather :) 


Here is what I created...

Please head over to STAMPlorations Blog for a photo tutorial on this. click HEREThank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

4 comments:

  1. What a great colour combo Deepti, those colours are perfect on the darker gray background, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you've colored the lone feather! Pretty background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design and I love how you colored the feather, Deepti! Love your background, too...another beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete