Tuesday, January 23, 2018

STAMPlorations Inspiration - January 23rd 2018

We are back with STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!! This week we will showcase cards using Shery Russ Designs

From January 23 to 29, all SRD stamps are 15% off (no coupon needed)

Let me show you my fourth Inspiration card for January 2018...
For this one I stamped the image on a colored card stock (French Grey) and colored it with Prisma Color Pencils. I then layered this panel over a striped patterned paper (MME Lost & Found 6x6") strip along the edge. I have used About a Rose stamp set. 
  
Use the Discount Code STAMPGIRLDEEPTI to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies.

Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

6 comments:

  1. So pretty. I love the colors and the striped edge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your soft grey card background for your beautifully pencil colored rose and leaves. Very striking, Dee. TFS Hugs.

    ReplyDelete