Tuesday, March 20, 2018

STAMPlorations Inspiration - March 20th 2018

We are back with STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!! This week we will showcase cards using my designs Dee's Artsy Impressions

Throughout February to April, all stamps, stencils, and dies (excluding retiring stamps) are 10% off -- no coupon needed.

Let me show you my third Inspiration card for March 2018...
To make this card, I embossed the image in gold on a kraft card stock. I then lightly shaded the image using a brown color pencil and fuzzy cut it. Then I layered the image on a gold foiled kraft patterned paper. To finish I added a gold die cut sentiment.I have used Blossom Sprays #1 stamp set, Bloom & Grow Phrase Die and Prismacolor Pencils

Use the Discount Code STAMPGIRLDEEPTI to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies

Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

5 comments: