Tuesday, April 10, 2018

STAMPlorations Inspiration - April 10th 2018

We are back with STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!! This week we will showcase cards using Big Grins by Becca Cruger

Throughout February to April, all stamps, stencils, and dies (excluding retiring stamps) are 10% off -- no coupon needed.

Let me show you my second Inspiration card for April 2018...
To make this card, I took a pink card stock and embossed it. I then stamped the floral images on a white card stock in a light ink and did no line coloring with markers. I then used a white gel pen to add fine lines on each petal. To finish I fuzzy cut the flowers and adhered them on the embossed panel along with a die cut sentiment. I have use Sweet and Sassy Mom, Hello Sunshine die, Thin lines Darice Embossing Folder and Spectrum Noir Markers

Use the Discount Code STAMPGIRLDEEPTI to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies.

Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

6 comments: