Tuesday, May 22, 2018

STAMPlorations Inspiration - May 22nd 2018 [Things with Wings]

Hello friends and welcome to the another week in the month of May where we at STAMPlorations are celebrating "Things with Wings" For the Inspiration post as well we are focusing on using products like birds, butterflies, etc for our focal point. There are loads of prizes to be won, so comment and play along by creating a Things with Wings project inspired by one or all of our challenges :)

Throughout the month, all our winged-themed products will be 15% off -- no coupon needed. With my DT code, STAMPGIRLDEEPTI you can get an extra 20% off.

For my card, I picked a bird stamp again. I love this adorable stamp :)

To make this card, I stamped the focal image in white ink and colored it with Prisma Color pencils. I then stamped the twig leaves and flowers along the edge to match the colors of the focal image. To finish I stamped the sentiment and added a white panel to create a framed look.

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, visit our blog for more inspiration HERE.

3 comments: