Tuesday, August 14, 2018

STAMPlorations Inspiration - August 14th 2018

Hello friends! We are back with STAMPlorations Inspiration post. This post is special as all the teamies have worked on something new "Artist Trading Coins" Cornelia challenged us all to try this and I guess we all took this fun challenge. There is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!!

Only on Tuesdays, all stamps, stencils, and dies are 15% off (no coupon needed). With Discount Code STAMPGIRLDEEPTI you get extra 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies.

Let me show you my Inspiration for August 2018...
To make these, I took die cut circles and did stamping with Mixed media stamps to build a background and also for some layering. To finish I used black ink for a focal image and sentiment :). I have used these products Born to Roam, Mixed Media Elements, Scribbly Splattery Grunge

Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

3 comments:

  1. I like the masculine look to these, just terrific Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun and artsy!
    Love the black stamping, so as
    not to take away from the backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete