Thursday, October 4, 2018

STAMPlorations Spotlight - Colorful background

Hello friends! I am up with a spotlight project over at the STAMPlorations blog. I hope I will be able to inspire you. Today, I am playing with the newest stamp club set "Bloom Doodles" and for this one I decided not to color the gorgeous stamped images and make them shine as is :) I used the same idea for two different card designs. Let me show you...


Here is what I created...


I have used  "Bloom Doodles" , Fluttery and Fluttery dies
preview-BloomDoodles preview-Fluttery
  preview-Fluttery-dies
   
Please head over to STAMPlorations Blog for a photo tutorial on this. click HEREThank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

2 comments:

  1. I really like this idea and you have created both cards to perfection! (here's my confession, I really really struggle not to colour something in... even when I plan not to colour something in... I usually end up colouring it anyway lol).

    ReplyDelete