Friday, April 19, 2019

STAMPlorations Spotlight - A vibrant trio of cards!

Hello friends! I am up with a spotlight project over at the STAMPlorations blog. I hope I will be able to inspire you. Today, I am back to showcase some more goodness of stamp club set "Positive Vibes" For this one I made those doodled images the star of my cards :) Let me show you...




I have used  "Positive Vibes" , Fluttery [for the sentiment] and Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies

preview-PositiveVibes  preview-Fluttery preview-CrazyDoubleRunningStitches-Rectangle 

Please head over to STAMPlorations Blog for a photo tutorial on this. click HEREThank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your bright and beautiful colorful doodled flowers card designs, Dee. TFS

    ReplyDelete