Friday, October 18, 2019

Spellbinders - Past Club Kits Sale

Hello friends! Spellbinders is having a HUGE Sale on "PAST CLUB KITS" You can get 40% off these previously released kits!! Sounds cool right! It will get cooler when you see all that you can create with these kits.
I got to play along with three of the previously released Large Die of the Month Kits. Let me show you what I created :)

My first set of projects features "For you Gift Card Holder" and I designed two bright and summery gift card holders.


That tissue on the gift bag is super adorable :)
I so loved these dies that I decided to make a couple of GC Holders for Christmas :)



My next set of cards features "Pop up Garden" I used the dies in this set not only to create the pop up card but a couple more designs, including a shaker card :)





I absolutely adore the pop up flowers, wouldn't that make anyone smile :) Freshness stored in the mail ;)


My final sets of cards feature "Cherish" Large die of the month kit. This one screams elegance. I love the leafy flourish dies in the kit. I have used these dies to make multiple designs...


I think the flower bouquet is simply gorgeous :)
For sentiments I have used stamps and stickers from previously released Card kit over at Spellbinders. The Snowflake Dies are from Die D-Lites Snowflake Etched Dies 2018 Holiday
Don't forget to take advantage of this HUGE Sale, HERE


Save up to 40% off select past club kits www.spellbinderspaperarts.com.  Click Here to view eligible items. Club members must Log In to view club member discounts. Orders are processed in the order that they are received. If you purchase an item that is out of stock, the item(s) will be removed from your order and you will not be charged for that item(s). Offer is for individual consumer use only; not for distribution; excludes clearance items, tax, & shipping. Not valid on any previous web, phone or retail purchases; cannot be redeemed for cash; cannot be combined with any other offer; void where prohibited; limited to stock on hand. Offer only available 10-15-19 to 10-20-19 at 11:59 PST.


Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me some love!

2 comments:

  1. You've been busy! These all look terrific Deepti. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a beautiful job showcasing all the kits!!! I just bought a ton of past kits last night and wish I had seen this because I probably would have bought some more!!! Thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete