Thursday, January 23, 2020

STAMPlorations Spotlight - Monochromatic Layered Stamping

Hello friends! I am back with another spotlight project for 2020 over at the STAMPlorations blog. I hope I will be able to inspire you. Today I am focusing on building a background for a focal image. I decided to do some monochromatic layered stamping to build the background. I worked with kraft card stock, you can try the same with colored card stocks. Let me show you...
  
preview-blossomspray100preview-happyeverything MixedMediaElements-preview.jpeg
stmp1082.jpeg SheryRuss_PartyTime-web-preview

Please head over to STAMPlorations Blog for a photo tutorial on this. click HEREThank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I like these Deepti! The tone on tone stamping looks amazing behind those darling cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet Deepti, great idea to make 2 versions at the same time!

    ReplyDelete