Friday, February 14, 2020

STAMPlorations February 2020 Release - Day 5

Hello friends! We are continuing the release party fun at STAMPlorations Today is the Day 5 of STAMPlorations February 2020 Release and today we are featuring cards designed from any of the four newly released sets. I have made a card using the set  "Leafy" 

No release is complete without Prizes, so don't forget to hop along and leave comments. Commenting is from February 10 to 19. Winners will be randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMP blog and designers' blogs. Winners will be announced February 21

Prizes: 
- $20 Gift code to ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from comments left on all the blogs
- stamp set of choice from the new release to ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from comments left on all the blogs


Let me show you the stamp set Leafy and the card I made...
For this card, I kept the design absolutely simple. I stamped the leaves in different colors overlapping across the length of the card. I then layered it on grey card base. To finish, I stamped the sentiment.

I hope you enjoyed my creation. 
Don't forget to leave a comment and Hop along, you can start HERE. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. 


PS : The 4 new stamps are 10% off automatically until February 19 + use code STAMPGIRLDEEPTI for an extra 20% off

19 comments:

  1. The leaves are gorgeous! Love your colour choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so gorgeous done with the colors of Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where I live we are evergreen, so we don’t get to enjoy the beauty of the changing leaves. Your card is reminiscent of trips up North for Thanksgiving. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your rainbow line of leaves...it's so pretty how you used them...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I soooo love these colors Deepti - beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your clean-and-simple look! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fall and your colors are stunning. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous CAS card with so many pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the simple look--gorgeous leaves. Really nice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great design. I like the Fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful leaves! Love the pretty colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card. Love the leaves and colours.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. GORGEOUS!!! I love your rainbow of leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so beautiful, I like the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  15. One of my absolute favorite cards, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete