Monday, March 16, 2020

STAMPlorations Stencil Blog Hop - Helen G. Designs March 16th 2020

Hello friends! Welcome to yet another fantastic stencil release over at STAMPlorations. For this STAMPlorations Stencil Blog Hop we are featuring new stencils from Helen G. Designs. Set of 6 super fun and gorgeous stencils. The possibilities with these stencils are huge I couldn't stop playing with these stencils... so fun! No hop is complete without the prizes, so check down below and don't forget to leave a comment and hop along with us :)

Prizes:

ONE (1) winner of all 6 new Helen G. Designs stencils
ONE (1) winner of 3 new Helen G. Designs stencils (winner's choice)

Winners are drawn randomly from all comments left on the STAMPlorations blog and designers blogs. Commenting open from March 16 to April 8. Winner announced on April 10 in the March winners post.

Let me show you the cards I created...
The Petals - 1 stencil was perfect for my floral card. It just fits perfect in my design idea. I did ink blending through this stencil in shades of orange and yellows using Distress Oxide Inks. I then stamped flowers and leaves, colored the flowers with Sharpie Markers and leaves with PrismaColor Pencils. I fuzzy cut and adhered them along the lower edge of the card. To finish I stamped the sentiment. I have used Leafy, Floral Bliss and Sweet and Sassy Mom

For my second card, I made a soft yet colorful birthday card :)

For this one I used Petals - 3 Stencil. I did some ink blending using Distress Oxide inks. I then stamped and fuzzy cut a cupcake and pencil colored it with similar colors as in the background. I adhered this on the stenciled panel and added sentiment and sequins :) I have used Snarky Birthday to you and Little Love Birthday wishes

For my final card, I went with a birthday card again, we need them always :)
For this one I used Rubber Bands stencil and did some ink blending using Distress Oxide inks. I then die cut two balloons and inked one of those. I also did some leafy stamping on the balloons and also on the stenciled background to make it  more organic. I then die cut the sentiment and adhered it all to finish my card. I have used Wooded, Make a Wish Phrase die and Shaker Balloons #3 Oval

I hope you enjoyed my cards as much as I did creating these. Don't forget to leave a comment and check out all the beauties my teamies created. You can start HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

25 comments:

  1. Oh my word - the colors and patterns are marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous backgrounds you created with the new stencils --- I especially like the rubber band background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I really love how you used big stenciled images in the background, and then focused on a smaller object. VERY beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are fabulous Deepti, I especially am loving that colour combo in your 'Mom' card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely job using each of these stencils - like that cupcake very much!~ TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. What stunning backgrounds with these stencils and beautiful colors and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you've created terrific backgrounds on all of these Deepti! Wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic and fun colors and great designs using the stencils on your cards. Your talent is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing cards! I especially love the first card using the petals 1 stencil....beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deepti... your are are inspiring and stunning! Great mix between the stencils, stamps and dies. Thank you so much for sharing them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super fun cards with unique designs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all so fabulous!! I LOVE that first one; the color combo and ink blending are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty and fun cards. I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colors and stencils you used for each background. They really make the cards pop.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the coloring and the color choices. Great use of the stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great use of these wonderful stencils!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the blended background! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic cards! Bright and bold designs and fabulous use of the new stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool cards and gorgeous stencilling! I love the look of stencilling and would like to incorporate more stencilling on my cards! Thanks for this awesome new release and gorgeous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow. Teally love your cards. Beautiful colours and a great use of the stencils on all 3 cards. Thank you for sharing x x

    ReplyDelete
  21. amazing cards, I love your colours and techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful!! I adore your blended and stenciled backgrounds. I like how you stamped right over the stenciling in your first card, allowing the natural center of the design to highlight the focus of the sentiment.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are so beautiful. Love the backgrounds and the beautiful colours. Beautiful images and sentiments too.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete