Monday, April 13, 2020

STAMPlorations Sticker Monday - April 13th 2020

Hello friends! I am excited to be doing the special "Sticker Monday" posts for next three months. I will be sharing various styles of cards and also various ways you can use the Clear Stickers on your cards :) I am so loving the stickers. Every month, we'll draw one lucky crafter to win a $15 gift code -- randomly drawn from all comments left on the Sticker Monday posts at the STAMP blog for the month, as well as from my blog.


Today I will be focusing only on one "Birthday Word Art - Clear Stickers" I love these stickers because of the unique fonts and style in each sticker. Let me show you the cards I made...



So for my cards, I wanted to work with kraft base and add colors to make for my happy and colorful birthday cards. I picked Balloons, Banners and Candles for the three cards.


I stamped the balloon stamp the opposite solid side using Distress Oxide inks, with some masking I built the background. I also shaded the balloons inking them with my finger. I added some pearl white splatter and sticker to finish.


For my second card, I used a solid banner stamp to build my background. I also added some confetti stamping.

To add more interest I stamped and fuzzy cut a few banners and adhered as the focal image over the sticker art. To finish, I also added splatter and sticker as the focal. 


For my third card, I built a candle background using the same color scheme


Here too, I added stamped and fuzzy cut the candles to add dimension to my card. Besides the stickers, I have also used the following stamps Kathryn's Big WishesBalloons and Banners and Party Mates

I hope you like the cards I created and that I inspired you to try stickers on your projects. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

21 comments:

  1. Nice work Deepti I love those little banners - TFS your art - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute birthday cards with these stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So colorful and festive and I love all three.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the bright colors!!! What fun birthday cards! And I love the sentiment stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so fun!! I love the bright colors on kraft. And it's kind of neat how the stickers leave a subtle border around the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun cards in happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the way you've integrated these sentiment stickers into your card designs. tfs - stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply Beautiful! I would love to have one of these arrive in my mailbox for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look of distress oxides on kraft! Your cards are cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Birthday Word Art stickers! Great cards! Fun colors and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are just terrific Deepti and so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously bright and seriously fun Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful cards! Such festive designs and creative use of the stickers. I love how the craft cardstock tones down the vibrant colors but still result in happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Maybe it's because I'm on a tablet, there is only 1 image with all 3 cards on it that I can see. From that photo these are really pretty! The stickers pop on top of those glorious b as vkgroungs. Fun and cheerful! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely stunning, beautifully designed.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great designs and colors! Fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. FABULOUS cards!
    These sentiments are F U N and your designs SO CHEERY :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic designs. I really love the idea of adding a sentiment with clear stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great designs that show off the stickers very well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards! I didn't know stickers could be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete