Tuesday, May 12, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspiration - May 12th 2020

Welcome to the STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!! Inspiration team is sharing some super amazing projects 

Let me show you my second Inspiration project for May 2020...
I think we can send cards to our mom's all year long and not just on Mother's Day. So this one will be the one that I will randomly send to my mom soon after India opens up for international post :) It is a simple card where I did ink blending through this fabulous stencil and to finish, I adhered the sentiment sticker :) Quick and easy! I used Doodled Tulips Stencil and Best Mom / Best Mum - Clear Stickers
Here is a closeup...

Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

8 comments:

  1. Love the look of that ink blending through the stencil. Fabulous inspiration. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning and so very pretty x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely spring colors, this is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so lovely, Deepti. The soft colors of the tulips are a great way to celebrate "Mom". tfs-stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I am sure your mom will love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blending for the stencil.

    ReplyDelete