Tuesday, July 14, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspiration - July 14th 2020

Welcome to the STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $15 gift code. Yay!! Inspiration team is sharing some super amazing projects 

Let me show you my second Inspiration project for July 2020...
This is a simple card to make, all I did was stamp and fuzzy cut and color the images, I used Sharpie for coloring the base and Prisma color Pencils to add some coloring details. I then took a kraft panel and inked it with Distress oxide ink using the stencil. I then adhered the images on the top with some dimension. I used Lotus LoveCheckers stencil, Leafy [for sentiment]
Here is a closeup...

Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

3 comments: