Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Crafty Meraki - August 19th 2020

Hello friends! I am back with my Crafty Meraki inspiration post. Today I have made a couple of cards using Altenew's Bergenia's Builder Stamp Set. The flowers in this set are simply gorgeous... be it the stem of flowers or individual flowers and I had to use both.

Let me show you what I made...
I had to use gold to compliment the beauty of these. So I embossed these stamps in gols on a water color card stock.
For my cards with individual flowers I did some masking to make it look more realistic.

For my coloring I used Gansai Tambi Watercolors. They are my all time favorite watercolors to work with. I do always mix colors to get the exact shade I want :)

Here is a final look one more time. This set is incredibly versatile, I will share more ideas later :)

I hope you liked my cards!
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me some love. 

4 comments: