Sunday, September 27, 2020

SPELLBINDERS - Stamp Camp Collection by Jane Davenport

 Hello dear friends! I feel so thrilled to be guesting with Spellbinders again. Today I am sharing the cards I created featuring the newest  Stamp Camp Collection by Jane Davenport I absolutely love these gorgeous ladies featured in the stamp collection. I have created cards featuring the sets "Singing Mermaids" and "Queen of Everything Clear Stamps"

Let me show the cards I created :)

For my first card, I used the"Singing Mermaids" set. Mermaids... underwater scene is all I wanted to make and what could best represent the sea other than water coloring. 

I stamped the mermaids and few with their tails across the lower edge to indicate they are diving into deep see :) I did leave some area light to indicate some kind of glow or light around the mermaids

For my second card, I used the  "Queen of Everything Clear Stamps" set. When I saw the mirror in this set, I had to make a mirror image. I stamped the mirror image first [using Waffle Flower Water media Media Mat] and then stamped the mirror and the actual image of the woman.

I then water colored and added a little shimmer :) I also distressed the edges and adhered it on the panel.

Here is are the products I used... "Singing Mermaids" and "Queen of Everything Clear Stamps"
  
I hope you were inspired by my creations. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)Don't forget to check out the new dies HERE

2 comments:

  1. Those singing mermaids are fun, what a pretty card! They're both terrific cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are brilliant Deepti, love your watercolouring and fun designs (especially clever with the mirror)! I have some mermaid cards coming up soon too (wink)!

    ReplyDelete