Saturday, November 7, 2020

Crafty Meraki - November 7th 2020

 Hello friends! I am back with my Crafty Meraki inspiration post. If you have been following Crafty Meraki over on Instagram, you already know that the month of October was huge for them as they released their own Slimline Dies and Stamps. These are gorgeous, you can check them out HERE. Today I am featuring Crafty Meraki Happy Diwali Stamp set. I ended up creating a couple of cards with this set, besides all the other cards I created last month :)

Let me show you what I made... For my first card I did clear embossing on a colored card stock and did some ink blending with a darker shade. This color combo was inspired by a saree that I have :)


I simply love the intricate details of this stamp :)

I couldn't stop just there so I created another card using the firecrackers :)

Here I heat embossed these on a black card stock, colored them with pencil colors and inked around those with Distress inks representing the smoke :) I had fun creating these cards.

This set is incredibly versatile, I will share more ideas later :)

I hope you liked my cards!
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me some love. If you would like to see more of my Diwali creations please follow me on Instagram. You can find the link on the top right of blog :)

1 comment:

  1. Such fun and cheerful designs Deepti (love those deep rich colours on your first card)!

    ReplyDelete