Saturday, December 5, 2020

Crafty Meraki - December 5th 2020

Hello friends! I am back with Crafty Meraki goodness. Crafty Meraki released a  huge collection of  their own Slimline Dies and Stamps. These are gorgeous, you can check them out HERE. Today I am featuring Crafty Meraki MERAKI stampOh this butterfly is simply gorgeous... I can see how Bindu put her heart and soul into this gorgeous stamp. What I like about this is the large size and the intricate details :) and through my card I have tried to highlight how delicate a butterfly is...

Let me show you what I made... 
To make this card, I stamped the butterfly in a light shade of Distress ink on a water color card stock and water colored it using Distress Oxide inks. I added further depth and dimension using Prisma color pencils. To finish I stamped the sentiment from Altenew's Bergenia Builder stamp set. 


Hope you like this card!
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me some love.

2 comments: