Tuesday, January 26, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspiration - January 26th 2021

 Welcome to the STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $15 gift code. Yay!! Inspiration team is sharing some super amazing projects 

Let me show you my fourth Inspiration project for January 2021...
Here is a simple birthday card. A bit of stamping, coloring and pairing with texture plate and die cut frame :) I colored the image using my Sharpie Markers. Yes! I still have not invested in copics :o. I used Blossom Sprays #3, Pierced Curly frames/ tags Nesting dies, Circles All Over Texture plateFluttery [for sentiment]
Here is a close up into my card...


Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

3 comments:

  1. Marvelous design, Deepti! This is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this on IG & came for another look. Really love the colors & your unique design, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete