Tuesday, September 21, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspiration - September 21st 2021

Welcome to the STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $15 gift code. Yay!! Inspiration team is sharing some super amazing projects 

Let me show you my Inspiration project for September 2021...
For this card I dived into artsy style with stenciling, die cutting and distress oxide inks. Love the weathered wood background for this colorful baby card I used Congrats Word DieBaby Bump, Weathered Wood Stencil
Here is a close up...

Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !




1 comment: