Tuesday, November 30, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspiration - November 30th 2021

 Welcome to the STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $15 gift code. Yay!! Inspiration team is sharing some super amazing projects 

Let me show you my Inspiration project for November 2021...

For this card I decided to make a Christmas card with Kraft card stock as base and front panel too. I die cut the front panel for the stitched detail and also die cut the tree. I splatter and inked this panel in white. I heat embossed and fuzzy cut the sentiment. To finished I added stamped and colored Holly. This panel was layered on base panel with some dimension :) I love the traditional Christmas colors :) Here are the products I used Christmas Baubles, Layered Holly, Christmas Icons - Christmas Tree #2Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies


Here is a close up...




Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

3 comments:

  1. So sweet Deepti, love that fabulous tree die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FUN tree! I like this, Deppti. The pops of color from the holly are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with this tree!! It looks fabulous die cut into kraft. I love the pops of color over this.

    ReplyDelete