Thursday, March 3, 2022

STAMPlorations - Chris Dring Designs "Some Snark"

Hello and welcome to Day 2 of  "STAMPlorations Chris Dring Designs Blog Hop"! STAMPlorations has a newest line of stamps designed by our very own "Chris Dring" and you will love these sentiment stamps :)

Don't forget to hop along for prize - one lucky crafter will win her choice of CDD stamp set. Winner will be announced March 10

Stamps are on pre-order until March 15

 Today we are featuring "Some Snark" stamp set and I made a couple of cards featuring the stamps in this set.


Here are my projects... 


I used Distress oxide inks for a water washed background, inked it up partially with a stencil and then colored and cut this printed ATC cards, I also stamped the tiered cake to build the background for this anniversary card. To finish I heat embossed the sentiments. I have used... Better TogetherMosaics in squares StencilMixed Media Grunge and Retro People ATC

Here is my second project...


For me home is a paradise and to create the dreamy look I used some unique colors to make my sky. I also stenciled the flower to add to the look. I used the same method like the previous one, Distress oxide inks for a water washed background, inked it up partially with a stencil and then stamped the image and water colored it. To finish I heat embossed the sentiment. I have used... HousesPeony Number Two Stencil

These were fun to make and I can't wait to show you the rest.
Don't forget to check out the rest of the projects from the teamies :) HERE

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love.

8 comments:

  1. Love your cards and the gorgeous backgrounds you inked! I love that you cut apart the one ATC image and reconfigured it onto your card. Brilliant idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful backgrounds! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic backgrounds! Two terrific cards, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great. I like them both. The stenciling is just wonderful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, Deepti - that first one? Tom and I just thanked one another!
    Such fun, and fabulous snarky cards!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are fabulous! The backgrounds are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete