Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Anniversary :)

My "Happy Anniversary" card is yet another card for today, before I go into hibernation for two days to spend the weekend with my dear husband  :). I couldn't resist creating this card after being inspired by the colors at The Play date Cafe challenge, the sketch at CAS(E) this sketch! and the use of chip board at CAS-ual Friday's :) so here's my card ...




To create this card, I brought out my Black chip board flourish from my stash. Sorry, but I cannot recall the name of the company :( I coordinated it with a white card stock that had a similar flourish like look on it.
To make the flower I used my Coral colored card stock and cut layers of petals with my scalloped nestabilities dies, and center petal using my shapeabilities. I then stuck the petals one over the other using foam dots. Finally stuck the flourishes in a specific pattern to follow the sketch along with the flower and I stamped the sentiment.


I want to play this card for the following challenges - 

1. CAS(E) this sketch #19



2. CAS-ual Fridays - CFC 94



3. The Play Date Cafe - color splashin PDCC 173



Hope u enjoy my card.

14 comments:

  1. This card is so sumptuous! The cardbase is gorgeous and that rich flower adds so much interest and texture! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. The black flourish and flower are a lovely focal point. I'm amazed at how you managed to match the pattern of your sentiment banner to the card - what precision!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card with bright coloured flower, saw you in casual fridays,loved your earlier sketches, you are very very talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much kavitha for you appreciation :) I will soon add the follow button.

      Delete
  4. didnot find the follow button in your blog, please add it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. would like to be your follower,
    kavitha vadhri
    www.snapkavi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely anniversary card! Love the flower and the gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Your flower is stunning.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty flower! Thanks so much for joining us over at the CAS-ual Fridays Chipboard challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deepti - what a lovely card! Great take on all the challenges. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how the sentiment is on patterned paper. You really worked the color splash this week, so glad you joined us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty, love the shimmer of the patterned paper. That big, bold flower is the perfect splash of color. Thank you for playing along with this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete