Friday, March 1, 2013

Let's Play golf...

My "Let's Play golf" card is inspired by challenges put forth by Case study and Addicted to CAS 

The idea was to create a masculine card, so it kept me thinking of objects/ accessories used by men. I'll give credit to my husband for suggesting me to think on the lines of "games usually played by men". And there I go.... GOLF :)




So, to create this I decided to make a golf kit that will be presented in the card as a note inviting a friend to play golf :) and the background is the golf course which I created using my handmade stencil for the landscape. I used "Ink it up" pigment ink for the same. To make the golf kit, I hand drew it and then cut it with my crafting scissors and knife :). Finally colored with my crayola markers :)

I want to play it for the following challenges :)


1. CASE STUDY Challenge #130



2. Addicted to CAS #7 - IT'S RAINING MEN

Hope u enjoy my card :)

10 comments:

  1. Love it...I hope you'll link up 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/03/52-card-pickup-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly thank you so much for ur appreciation, I mistakenly removed ur comment while replying to it :(
      A future in stamp designing :) for sure, I will grab it once I get a chance :)

      Delete
  4. Super Card. Thank you for playing along with the ATCAS challenge this week.
    Regards Florence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you drew this yourself? Well done! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun take on the challenge - the golf set is amazing and I like the clean bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How crazy talented are you! You can draw! WOW!!! the image looks amazing, I thought it was a stamp. You really should think about designing stamps with that talent you have. Thanks for playing at CASE Study

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Teneale :)I surely am thinking about designing stamps :) all I need is an opportunity

      Delete
  8. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete